Today marks two months of happily being married to my best friend! Seriously marriage is the best! I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again being married is the biggest adventure you’ll ever go on and boy am I sure glad Matthew is my travel buddy. I thought since we’ve been married 8 weeks (that is approximately 2 months right?) I am going to give you my Marriage top 8:
1. Anything I cook he says “Oh my gosh Sally this is the best *insert food* I’ve ever had, I’m serious”.
2. Whenever he comes back from the gym (and I’m still sleeping) he’ll wake me up with a kiss and say “How are you so pretty, seriously I have the hottest wife ever, and you haven’t even got ready for the day yet!?”
3. He has the voice of an angel. I’m serious. Every morning when we first got married while I was cooking breakfast I could hear him singing in the shower. It was the funniest thing I had ever heard. He got super embarrassed when I finally told him I could hear him!!
4. He loves to adventure as much as I do.
5. He will have dance parties with me late at night.
6.He always makes sure I am happy: After our 4th of July plans to go camping were a bust because the mountain was closed for fire restrictions, ( we found that out after driving a couple hours) I was pretty bummed. When we got home though he made sure the night wasn’t ruined. He made a fort in our living room for us to sleep in so we could still go “camping”.
7. Every night when he walks in from work the first thing he does is kiss me and tells me he’s missed me. It gives me butterflies every time.
8. He his always making sure I know he loves me and the other night he told me he loves me more than baseball.
(Believe me that’s a lot)
I just love my Matthew Sorry about how sappy this post is but it’s all true. He treats me like a princess and I couldn’t be happier. I can’t wait for our 20 year anniversary and then the fifty after that because I know it’s only going to get better from here. I don’t know how, because it’s pretty good already, but I can’t wait!